Wednesday, June 11, 2008

3 days training @ Novotel KL 

1 month have passed, this happened first week of May that my company send us to have a 3 days training in Hotel Novotel KL. So I get to stay there for 2 nights, I didn't say it's not good and I manage to learn alot of things from this 3 days training. And it was really tiring, below are some of the pictures.


The pictures shows about what is this training about.



Sweets we had to keep us awake....arrrghhh


My view of Pavillion from my hotel room.

Went out happy hour with colleagues, pass by and took this picture


Hotel room equipped with the basic facilities. Internet cost us RM30 per day usage. EXP!




Toilet


Looks fully equipped with stock....we din even take a single of it....coz will charge our ass off!

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me