Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Evolusi KL Drift 

Well, I happened to experience it the 1st time.....1st time watch Malaysia made malay movie in cinema....it was a great experience...HAHA! I'm not racist....just there to support our local movies...although majority of the group there is Malay. But I really can spot a difference ...I mean the crowd....compared to chinese crowd...like watching a chinese movie...you will find some weirdos shouting....or "HALO?!" damn loud on the phone....or either kept repeating like he is the director of the movie like dat... know wat will happen next...etcs...okay...cut all the craps....

Overall, I think this movie really not bad for a local movie..I mean the drift action...no CG graphics..compared to the last "maximum impact" movie....although there is too much of camera shaking....I think they did it on purpose...maybe they want it to look real.....but I really dont like the camera shaking part while the power drifting in action. Storyline....very tokyo drift alike....dunno why..maybe the story bcoz of a girl and some gangsters kinda movie......Action wise, it attracts my attention....coz during each drift action....I really do feel "chi kek" maybe coz of the KL road u used daily...never expect they do the drifting on that particular road.....worth to watch!

Enjoy the trailer below....


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me