Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour 2008 

Gonna blog bout the Celine Dion concert held last Sunday 13, April 08. Told my friends bout it, you know what feedback I got? "RESPECT", why? because it's FREE! and they give me a nickname for that "FREE HAI!" in cantonese....hahha...actually I was introduced by my friend to help out to work in this Celine Dion concert. Job scope? It was hell easy, just give directions and guide those VVIP to the correct place "USHER". WALK WALK STAND STAND, from 2PM reach there bout 8PM + after that just sit there and watch the concert until end. FOC food....got paid summore...where to get? LOL! I'm not a big fan of Celine Dion, but she is famous for her voice...I will rate this as a well worth concert. Many local artist attended this concert even our Agong and Tun Mahathir as well.... Below are some pictures taken.
The VVIP area where I supposed to guide them for their buffet dinner.


The crowd starting to fill up


The arrival of King and Tun Mahathir. Everyone standing up pay respect.


Arrghh...not so clear....camera phone...can't expect much.


Colorful lighting from the Stadium Merdeka building itself.


Before filling up people and many stray cats in that building.


Friendly stray cats.....


Meow....


Saw that? the event people "chong hiong pai san" 1st before the event start.


Sitting in the Merchandising room, saw those people? They busy packing the door gifts, quite a messy place.


Backstage buffet lunch + dinner, where the crew had their meals here.


So many small LCD's to project the big screen TV



So call RED CARPET, for the special people to enter.


Banner


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me