Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I can't....
It's been awhile...I'm trying to recover from my internal sickness. Thought of things can recover for few months, always let myself know I can do it and only thing need to do is the matter of time. If really the matter of time, how I wish I could buy back the time to say NO back then instead of YES.
Before bed every night, you just came out from my mind. I just can't control, there is a time I was awake the whole night of course I do not wish to have sleeping pills. When I bumped into you, my mind kept flashback the good old sweet times......
Whenever or whatever things that I'm going to do, before that I will always add the word, 'IF' we can do this together, how good was it etc...why 'this' is so unfair to me? why wanna take away from me?
|