Monday, December 31, 2007
What I'm thinking ?!
Pix from Deviantart.com Sometimes, I just feel like write everything out of how I feel...what's my opinion and so on. And is bcoz of this is a public blog, anyone will randomly come in to read what are the craps you're writing about.
I had a really weird feeling now, and it's even more worst than before.....I have sleepless nites....and I'm still staying up late to write this shit out. I just don't like it, and each time I'm still trying to lie to myself there is a hope, a miracle....I'm not in a superstar or a Romeo in the movie right now...and it looks like a story from the movies.....nobody knows exactly what happen ....even my close friends.....all still thought that I'm still doing fine and thought of things are getting better......but in fact is not, is not fine at all....nobody knows what happened.... *shout!
|