Friday, November 30, 2007

Computers & Me 

Was wondering, what else do I do beside facing a computer during my "awake" hours....I don't realise it, until today....my eyes feels so tiring and sore...my back of my head feels abit of ache (and is not the 1st time this had happened).

After facing the computer during when I'm in the office staring at this wonderful screen, when I reach home, the first thing I will do is boot up my PC "The Very First Thing To Do" . Check my mails, resume my downloads, anything.....web surfing for 24-7 or sometimes play some games or watch DVDs. Even now I seldom watch movies in my TV set anymore, everything will be done watching in my room. So this could cause alot of things, the more time you spend in your room, the lesser time you talk to your family and spend your time in the living room. Can you imagine how important a Computer to a human? And now, Computer must with the broadband connection is increasingly important to humans nowadays. Is like talk of the town, when you go out....even when you bummed into a 60 year old man, he knows bout e-mails and even blog as well. This is not normal anymore, even my dad is searching through forums for his own related camera forum. My mom? she will be forever with her BitTorrent....like watching the Live Stock Market....staring at the Download and Upload rates. Not bad uh? There is 4 of us in the family, each one of us owns a PC/Laptop. Every of the computers is linked to the internet. So, is one of the way to find information or abuse it or whatever it is you would like to call...hehe...

When there is a time, I did try to ignore the PC...just don't think about it.....spend time in the living room watching TV3 or RTM channels (I don't own a Satelite Dish!! nobody watch it) although some malay dramas or series, trust me..I watched the whole show before. I'm not enjoying the watching moment...but I do enjoy sitting together with my family....maybe I'm always alone in my bedroom just to spend time browsing the internet.....Of course I do spend time outside to some sports activity as well !!

Come to the conclusion, I still can't live without a Computer! They Roxx! Always remember, you are the one who rulez em, not they are the one who controls you!

*Pic from deviantart.com



Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me