Sunday, November 25, 2007

2 day training @ Toastmasters Club 

Had a 2 day training over my weekend and my special day on the 24th and today. I'm not sure you guys heard of this Toastmasters thing or not? It's a non profit organization that trains people how to organize and do well in public speaking. The people there all is volunteer to help and in the meantime they are still in the learning stage as well. I won't comment much, because this is my 1st time attending this kinda training. And I really hate do speech infront of people, although I receive alot of comments said that I'm confident and steady when I'm giving a speech or doing a presentation.

For the people who would like to improve their public speaking skill, more info at http://www.toastmasters.org or call 019 3343915 Jack Leong President
jack.leongyk@gmail.com
dutm.blogspot.com

Overall I would say, is a positive feedback as in I'm able to gain some tips in preparing a speech. And another suprise that I had is, I never expected to be the best "Organise Your Speech" Speaker. This is the prize that I earn during the speech that I gave among other participants. At least I never buta-buta go there and my weekend just gone like that...hehe....another small achievement that I've achieved.



Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me