Friday, October 26, 2007

Half day trip to Sunway Lagoon 

Nothing much I can say, after so many years never been there. When I was there, is still the same old theme park.....nothing really special.....some of the games already remove or has been renamed. Like the Magic Carpet ride is no longer there anymore, it replace with the Sky Flyer...now already change the name into "TomaHawk" (the 360 degree turnaround) . But they have add in new things, like if you pay for the All In One access....you will get the chance to enter Safari Petting park and Xtreme Park, well they already combined this place....all is inside Sunway Lagoon. Is actually 7 of us were there, 2 of our HOD were there.....5 of us as Executives....all guys.....lol....most of them really scare of the height related games...was wondering...I thought you guys are daredevil? I'm the only one who wanted to play all the shits.....still enjoy go with my buddies....at least everyone has the "balls of steel" hanging...lol....The WET park, still the same thing....just 1 or 2 are new......Safari? Well....when I see the wild animals are locked inside the cage.....well...I felt abit pity for them....eagle lock in the cage how to fly? Some Cute "Glider" (I forgot what glider d) locked in a small cage...how to Glide? yet I saw a small definition board at the side of the cage...it says " How do they Glide?" I was like...WTF? overall...the animals there really tak bersemangat....all like very weak like dat.....really pity them....some of the animals I even saw tears in their eyes.....Xtreme park? that cost RM20 extra to enter and play their games....I dunno wat extra games they have.....After all the games.....our department still have left money to spend....we headed to japanese restaurant ZEN for our dinner....the food there is really nice...we spend RM1K + for our dinner for 8 of us.....hmm.....speechless......


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me