Monday, July 23, 2007

JAVA Script 

Well, what I've been up to lately....I'm brushing up my Java Script skill or can say start from the basics again? I've study and graduated as a Software Engineering and majoring in Internet Technology, why I have to start from the basics? Because I never pay attention in my U life..SERIOUSLY....and why I wanto brush up? Is actually for my future job, and I need to do preparation and in a well-prepared condition to sit for a very very small Java Script test-your-skill test. I'm not going to review much bout it first. After I've settle my cases, I will tell the full story. When?? You'll find out......

Lately I've been non stop studying from this useful site " http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp "

Hope I can go up one level of my current position.


Comments:
neva pay attention for ur study... now here is da bad kharma u need 2 bear now. No one will pity u.
 
Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me