Sunday, July 15, 2007
It's a Miracle....but dissapointed on other issues
Well....it happened to me last Thursday at 3.30pm, my boss ask me into the room to have a small meeting with the CEO and the HR Manager. I was thinking, did I did anything wrong? What is happening? So the story is like this.....
When I enter the CEO's room, my CEO asked me to have a sit on his sofa.....then he start to ask me questions....like a job interview...what you do last time..what is your job scope ects....after all these had been done......he ask me to be honest with him answers his questions....I said of coz I'm being honest with him...then he show me a "PRANK" complaint letter so-called written by one of my customer.....I can't memorise the exact word that the letter written...is something like this....
Hi, I am one of the victim of these 4 members gang, one of them is working in your company and I've always saw him in & out in your premises, he is "MY NAME" They are a gang that without an office last time and used our company's part of the place to do their development project. They are involve in gansterism, and they have used our company name to do some misconduct activities and also steal our company's database. I'm in my late 40s and almost lost my job because of this issue.
From Victim T................
This is the PRANK complaint letter that is actually written by my EX-BOSS and claimed that he is this customer. I almost got fired because of this.....and the letter written above is part of the letter....is not pure full version.....I was wondering what is my EX-BOSS thinking in his mind.
But I'm able to show my CEO and others the proof that I have, like this REAL customer's email grammar....and compared to my EX-BOSS grammar....print out and let the management to compare on the spot, just in 10 minutes after 2 hours of discussion.....the proof suddenly show up by itself, I dint do anything....just show them.....and my CEO able to proof that this PRANK letter is written by my EX-BOSS, so is 90% proof that I'm innocent...and is still not 100% yet....until the last minute this REAL Customer called up and request for requirement from me infront of management.....then only they are convinced it....well is a miracle......the case had been settled......I don't care bout my EX-BOSS anymore....becoz management concern if this letter is written by customer than I will have big problem.......if it is from my EX-BOSS that they ask me just fuck it......okay....I will just fuck it........ BUT!!!!
From what I've seen and learn here.....is that...in the last 2 hours sitting in the room shaking......I felt like I'm a dog begging for forgiveness but why I need to forgive although I'm innocent? Afraid of losing your job? maybe.......even ur bosses all is not standing on your side at all.....they just think that you are guilty, 100% guilty......I felt like I'm a criminal.....after the miracle happened to proof I'm innocent....they straight away change....trying to pretend to be good with you, telling you that you've come to the right place to work etc.....I was like.....wtf? in the last 2 hours you all like trying to kick me out of this room....now you all are like this.....It was so fake....really dissapoints me.....and the CEO did mention some of the so call story to me.....b4 i'm able to proof....that really makes me feels like.....what is the point u hire me for? his phrase " They are so many ppl like u outside, I can't afford to pay meh? Ai yah....you this kinda ppl salary just RM..........K only mar...... really makes me feels like......he is damn pah pai....this is b4 I'm still a dog that time.........after I'm able to proof to him, his phrase "It's proof that you are a good and honest person....I want good ppl working in my company....I did not help you, god help you......WELCOME!"
So fast can change picture.........this is life.............
|
|
|