Sunday, July 22, 2007

I really don't know.... 

Just felt really sad of myself, always screw up things by myself when it is in a perfect condition....and is really happened in seconds....and regret for the rest of your life.....I'm lost....I really do not know what should I do.....seems like is ignoring me......how to solve? Why I'm always such a loser and always the slowest one.....what is happening to me?

I'm really broke for these few months......I even use my own money for my company allowance....why should I do this?

Things are running not smoothly this few months......everything also related to the dollar sign again......

Just really hope that I can turn back time....now the mistake that I've done....seems like is too late......although I'm trying to catch up......the time don't let me to catch up......just felt really really sad bout myself.....I really trying my best to grow up.....at times I do feel tired of myself....but I did not give up.


Comments:
y ppl is gaining more n more $ frm their work and u r getting poorer and poorer wen u work longer? r u goin 2 study dis?

seems like hopeless...

Or u souldnt study IT... Financial management is better for u...
 
Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me