Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ding Dong here and there.... 

It's been awhile..................

I've stop update my blog, been busy and focusing my own personal and works as well. This is my starting of my 3rd month working in my company, I've seen alot of things and also I see the future of me if I work and bond for 3 years in this company. And I've made my decision not to stick to the 3 years bonding, I have my own achievements and goals need to target. And the position now i'm at is actually part of my path to achieve my goal. And I go out see more customers, my boss ask me why my claims are so much...I was shocked when he ask me this....he ask me to go out build rapport...see more customers....now he is telling me why my claims are so high....I was abit disappointed about this issue as well.....is this the typical type of IT company? Or is it all the local IT company is like this? My boss made alot of promises in the first place, say in this 3 years time....you will be standing in what position things and stuff...sending us to sales training or seminars.....but I don't see that is happening...is just promises that made you climb high....and fall down just like that....is this why the whole ex-sales team left because of promises that the boss made and he broke it? I'm not sure....I just heard alot of rumours also....but I don't believe it....but after working longer...you can see some proof....

Why I need to become a job hopper? Although is not a good rapport for my personal profile. But is part of my marketing strategy for myself.....and my mind is really stucked right now and missing my gf badly .....wondering how is she doing in Auckland.....

2nd thing is that....I've tried something new to become a volunteer teacher to teach aged between 5-6 years of kids for FGS. (WTF? you teach?!) Well, is not that bad after all.....you looks like a hero to them.....talk to them.....story telling....well they really like story telling...never expect I have the talent to manage kids as well..LOL.... even one of the student after the class...purposely bring a story book to me ...request me to tell a second round of story telling.....haha! .but still have things to catch up as well....

Just felt that this is my age gap that are become more and more challenging.... is between LIFE vs MONEY.....nothing in this world comes free....even you cant drink from rainwater.....the water that you going to use also need to go thru syabas for filtering...that's where u pay for it....I'm having my moonlight freelance plans as well....alot of making money things I need to do.....and I'm working my ass up to it....

Well...I must have my backup plans now.......hope everything will run smoothly.....


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me