Monday, June 04, 2007
Attitude adjustment
I'm in the midst of trying to change my habits of my lifestyle of the things I do, those lazyness irresponsible attitude, well why I have to do this? If I don't do this, I will lost everything....my career, my job, my love, my financial and the things that I do and the list goes on.....I've realize that the way your attitude is, means the way how you work.....and my job scope is very much related to communication and relationship with people. If you having problem communicating with your family, your friends, your love ones....how are you going to communicate with your customers?
Now I'm owning all these bad habits as listed below : - Lazy - Irresponsible - Forgetful - Lack of common sense - Public Relation not strong - Negotiation skills sucks - Lack of Self Confidence - Communication skill not strong
These are the current bad habits that I'm trying to overcome, maybe there is more that I still left out......Hope I can overcome all these...not hope..is a MUST! Sometimes I just felt very disappointed of myself, why my attitude like this....it affects alot of things in my life....why I can't discover it earlier? Why now? Sometimes I do feel depressed bout this....
|