Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Updates from my new environment 

For after so long, I don't have the time to update what have happen to me in this new company and my third working day had aredi passed, comments? Hmm.... of coz is much more better than my previous company seriously...I did made a right decision.... but this new company one thing I like is that I do not need to do cold calls like a mad dog, like what I did in my previous company...damn tiring...when the 1st day I come in, I have a weird feeling....wondering...why everyone is so relaxing...nobody pick up the phone calls to start calling customers...after that I ask colleague, he told me here do not need to do any cold callings...the company has a list of customer database and just maintain it, that's enough..... I was like..wow...really? I don't need to become a mad dog anymore...I have no worries of boss monitor me every single minute like if I spend awhile in the toilet to do big bizness with the toilet bowl also wanto monitor in my previous company. Here is up to you what you like to do, as long as end of the day you can prove results. Luckily I'm well trained in my previous company for my discipline ...keke....can say I'm still able to control myself. Every Company sure have pros n cons....like this company..the PC that they provide me is a damn old P3 450Mhz, sigh....slow like a snail man....so far no complaints...everyone is damn helpful over there....Love my job "currently" no complaints at the moment....lol...

A small Article that I get from somewhere, that I always follow this few rules...everyday will be a better day....
1. Do not take worries to bed.
2. Do not carry over thoughts of hatred from one day to the next day
3.Do not suffer evil out of love.
4.Do not tolerate lawlessness out of kindness and compassion.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me