Monday, May 21, 2007

no label no title 

Well…a little bits of update on my new environment of working place. Guess what, is minutes of finishing my working hour for today. Just came back from customer’s place, & I’m having some personal issues….still feel sad & disappointed about myself. I try not to affect my working momentum towards my customer. So I tried so hard to act normal infront of my customer. Although he is quite happy with me, now only I realize…when you are in a bigger company….you go out and present is much more confidence because you do not need to worry every single thing behind you, everything is ready to back your ass up when you face problem. When I reach office, I try to explain how the customer’s environment to one of my senior system engineer is, he strait away offer me to call my customer and have a more technical talk with the customer. Then after the calls end, he told me, anything can find him or ask the customer to give him a call. I was like …WOW…my ex company doesn’t provide this kinda value added service to customers…..I’m kinda glad with it, customer happy, I’m happy….then my chances of getting the deal is higher. Hope my personal things will be solve as soon as possible……sigh….


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me