Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mood spoiled by ex company 

sigh....I still feel safe right now....but I felt uneasy with the SMS sent by my ex boss.....said that he knows where I work right now.....then he mentioned about "I'll sue u if u touch ours customers since the letter that u've signed still valid. take care." Well...the thing will valids til end of July. I really felt uneasy bout it....and I heard my ex boss even restore back my ex notebook's data and check what I've done......what files I've deleted........so he knows I took some of the information out.....so now the only thing I can do is to wait til end of July.....then only start attack! But in the mean time I have to find my own ways to find new customers.....aih..... mood totally spoiled...


Comments:
Don't lie at the first place. Once you lie with it, you need to bear with it. And why not u find new customers than stealing people's customers? Don't say people spoilt your mood. You deserve it.

If you don't want people to know,don't do. Once you did, don't tell anyone. Not like you, telling the whole world u found a nice company, even your ex colleague.

And you just trsuted them that much? So, naaa, i still think you deserve it.
 
Don't say I don't warn you if you want to steal people's customer I'll make sure you won't have a good career ahead in your new company!
 
Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me