Thursday, April 05, 2007

what happened today.... 

Nobody wants to listen my words, so I have personally seek for Mr Blogger listener's help again.

What has actually happened? Well, maybe is my fate to become a sales person....I went to a job agency today to interview after my work...at 1st I wanted to look for a pre-sales job....I've had a few hours chat with the interviewer...can say not bad compared to so many jobs agencies like manpower those....this one really give free consultation. Ok, why I said I still can't runaway from sales jobs, here is why....they way I speak, I clearly speaks out what am I actually doing....I know how to sell myself very well( I din't know I have this ability)...I speaks professionally...attire is clean as a sales person, represents a good image of myself....and with my fake glasses on she said I'm confidence but innocent(WTF?) and etcs....This is what the interviewer told me...

Yet, after I've explained why I wanted to leave....why I wanted to go back to technical.what is actually happening in the company...then she told me....I don't think you have a problem at all...the only problem is your company management...as not enough professional at all....then she said she had dealing with alot of people in sales IT line....only the company I work that have this kinda problem that made sales person wanted to give up doing sales...as she ask me shudn't give up as she is offering me a job (big IT company) and the pay is really "quite lumayan" she asked me to mark up the amount from what I've expected in my resume....guide me how to win the job offer from that company. Well I'm not sure yet..although the IT company still doing the same securities line as what I'm doing now.....just give it a try on the interview see how it goes....and is not corporate sales anymore...is more to channel sales.....I'm not happy, I'm not excited...just wanted write up what had happened...later people sure say....aiya this fella once in a while different story....so I got no comments....

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me