Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Thanks God!
Well, just to a lil bits of update.....I've finally overcome my own ball-less action and I've finally did it. Although I kind of nervous in the first place, but after I'd overcome it....my burden nor worry-ness and bag of sandbag sitting on top of my head all gone like a wind just like that. In fact I don't really believe in faith all the time, but this time don't know whether really a faith that god really wanted me to do it so perfectly, I just give it a shot....but after I try to refer back....my Tembak shot really one of a hell of a head shot. Me myself are so stoned after I've referred to the real answer. It was so "right" and just in a right time I give that shot. So whether is it really god is helping or not...nobody knows....anyway...thanks god! I've did it!
|