Friday, April 13, 2007
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
Well.... when I'm actually surfing the net...suddenly I've browse into this article...something meaningful to share about Steve Jobs (CEO of Apple & Pixar)
http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html
Well...come back to conclusion is....ask us human...try to do the things that you like eg. like jobs....try to work on a task and not for the sake of money....is for the sake of happy and you really enjoy it. BUT, I don't think I can afford that...many of us asians don't dare to risk their lifes...alot of them doing the things that they really don't like, sometimes not to say BLAMING other HUMANS, sometimes you really enjoy the jobs or job scope, BUT will be spoiled by other HUMANS this case is normally happened, and is the real fact in our reality world.
If you ask me to dream what is my job scope would be, well...I know it won't happen unless I'm 1 of the rich kids....everything will be very simple....Work remotely...or Work from home provided with another room as fully on work, after I'm just one step out from my office to my home....doesn't that sounds great? LOL...people will think I'm crazy....and I really hope there is a way to earn money from Internet, that's why I have this idea of working from home, work for myself, nobody is on top of you. With a simple and well designed office.....haha! I writing craps here.....Labels: craps, life
|