Saturday, April 21, 2007
Gotcha!
Sigh....although I got the things I want....although I felt abit better after I got the thing....but still left something.....is on Monday...how should I approach again...how should I start it? But I really try to cold blooded to become a straight....the very type straight forward person without any need of explanation why this and that, how I wish that could be. Hope I really will have a smooth one. Showed and explained the things to my mom, well she's quite okay with the thing, hmm....at least she's agree with it....sometimes try to chat with seniors or your parents no matter how auntyness they are...they still have more experience than you. After you got your consultation, you will really feels better...well..I got to know this few years back although I don't really have a good chat with my parents or seniors at times....but when you really try to serious and talk to them...they will treat you well as well.....final words would be...wish myself goodluck! All the best to myself! Love myself!
|