Sunday, April 01, 2007

Do some survey and backup.... 

Finally I've decided to browse some jobs to look around, I'm not saying I wanted to quit now....just that I wanted to see the market...I might give up sales because why? I don't seem I can learn anything from it besides going out meeting people get the deals in. I really do not have hands on experience on technical area. I do not want to regret when I'm age 30, yes many people agree sales job got allowances etcs....everything sounds good, although I'm able to hit target...and I've put alot of effort into it, but well? what about next few months? How is the new customers coming in? How are you going to find it again? Just felt that is not my type, although I know many of you would say I'm a job seeker, jump around to look for jobs. But at least I wanted to find the job I really wanted...I won't say much things....just wanted to find my desired job. I've been critised by people, your technical skills is sucks, "oh yea, he is in sales he don't know more bout technical stuffs" Well, I'm trying to find ways to get into hands on, yet really don't have to chance to explore more into it, just the cover. So I have to start from 0 as a junior maybe, nobody can help me if I don't help myself.

Well why I joined back my ex-company last time? Well I know why, cause I'm desperately need cash....$$$ nobody can backed me up or help me, then I've accepted my old company offer. Sigh...My career path seems like kinda rough and not smooth at all....what is actually happening?

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me