Thursday, April 19, 2007
blah....
Many people tend to ask me....why do I complain alot about my job, is it because of your own personality or attitude problem of yourself? Well, last time I did think of all these before....then I always think that maybe is really because of my problem....maybe yes....until today...nobody understands how I feel....always thinks that..."aiya this fella, abit abit kenot tahan this n dat" well today I'm pretty sure is not my problem already.....is really the company do have problems...the 2nd time I go back also I haven't had that kinda feelin....now I really really sure bout this case....that's y I always write things up is mainly for me to remember what has updated...so I will treat this as my diary ...always write things up and until end of the day I can browse back my histories...well it's really fun to browse back your histories...to read up what had happened.....like complaints......I know there is too much of complaints about my work...well...this is life....I'm trying my best to find my best environment career....if there is no complaint then is not call life....
|