Monday, April 16, 2007

another complaint...from myself....just to shoutout only... 

I'm gonna burst pretty soon....hate this kinda feeling. I hate the sentence you always mentioned that really makes me pissed off, demotivated, alot of outside people don't understand how I feel now. But people who is on the same boat as me know how I feel, one of it is actually my fren. Just to share with those sentence,

- You will be penalized, just wait and see!
- Last Warning! / Last warning to you / Last Warning from management / you will be receiving a warning letter from management
- I will pass to other colleague to handle, I felt that you are not capable to handle this customer
- you will be transfred to be in charged for PC & Maintenance only without further notice.
- Forget yourself of becoming a salesperson
- If you lost please forget of selling this product
- the deal will consider waive and belong to management or minus straight from your allowance"
- don't fail me again
- it's something wrong with him
- wasting management time
- wasting management resources
- are u new in sales? buzz off !
- Final reminder to you
- Is it a holdiday ? Why no appt ?
- I miss my PO / I want my PO in by this month
- we will transfer that particular customers to other salesperson handle without further notice.
- last chance to you

I'm speechless now, my fren just came in work just for 2-3 weeks he already mentioned what kind of company is this although I've told him all these stories...but he never expect is like this. Well, bye to you soon again...although I've eaten the "backward grass" and is taste badly, I hardly can swallow it.......sigh......


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me