Monday, March 26, 2007
Doesn't seems right....
Dear Blogger,
I have a problem today, seems like everything doesn't seems right for today. Woke up early in the morning, whole body felt so tired. Then nevermind.....after I've reached office, I start my task and start calling my customers. Most of my deals are coming in, but most of them said "will come in by this week la!" or "Edmund, I think u better forecast it for April, I worried we can't make it." Ok...that's fine. Then there's another one, told me and ask me to give him some conditions, then I ask him...If I granted the conditions for you, will you get from me? Well he said YES, SURE! answered so confidently, make me enjoy my JOY for few hours. When I'm outside, suddenly he sms'ed me said, "sorry Edmund, I didn't noticed my management already awarded to another vendor last Friday without my notice. I was like WTF?! Fell from the tree and hit real hard on the ground. *sigh*....haven't got the chance to explain it to my boss yet. Surely will kena bang nicely for sure. What can I do? Then after that hour, I felt so dizzy and so headache....then I left office early and headed back home to spend time chatting on the skype with my Darling....seems like I got not much things to talk about, try to cheer her...but she's not in a good mood I guess......stop here....gotta shower! *sigh*
Hope you can help me out!
Regards, Edmund.Labels: work
|