Thursday, March 29, 2007

BURST! *shout* 

I'm going to burst soon, I'm really am...now I try to recall back, don't know whether is it right thing to do for management (boss) treat us like this. Follow up half way on the customer, even there is a chances....suddenly pass to other colleague to handle, the reason is " I think you are not capable to handle this customer." What is this? all my deals all gone, in the end what do I get? Since all my figure are gone. Really don't understand what is he trying to prove. Sigh....just felt really sad, sometimes I try to think backward that I've rejected a big company offer, dunno whether is a good thing or bad. The path that I've chose whether is right or wrong, well....I don't have a choice to choose. Unless my dad's own a big corporation company than at least I still got the chance to choose what am I really want to do. Not all these....but in fact I can't.
To earn a better living is really this important? Sometimes do feel like wanna live a simple life, we struggle so much is all because of $. Got lotsa money, you can treat people like a slave, an engine, a robot. sigh....

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me