Monday, March 26, 2007

Blogless 

Sometimes I've tried to think and write something out, but all the time I can't even think of a single thing to write about, or maybe my life is really not so that interesting at all? Sometimes in the weekends I really felt lazy to do anything, hope to just sitting there do nothing and let the time pass just like that. Sometimes I just prefer to stay at home rather than going out shopping and hamburger like hell, then end up what is the point of doing that ? People tend to say weekends supposed to rest at home, but peoples tend to hang out until they got no more energy...and it come's to Monday morning, usual 1st day of working...we can see moody faces all around. Why must Monday everyone will have a moody faces? including boss also, this is the most fucked up part. I don't know why I always have this kinda feeling that I used to like to complaint bout my working life. Is this normal? Is everyone have this kinda feeling that they really complain bout their working life too? *sigh* ....is all about the money......


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me