Monday, March 19, 2007
Bits of update...
Yo...people! Alot of people been asking me where the heck I went, where am I, well...all I had to say is that I prefer to stay at home alone....yes...I'm having this homesick right now. Now only I realise how wonderful is it staying at home to do the stuffs usually really had no time to do. I'm staying at home missing my darling that just flew to Australia to further her studies. As I need to save money to get the air tickets to go over to spend some sweet moment with her. That's one of the reason I plan to stay at home and not to go out and spend any more money. Sometimes people do say to me, "wei...wtf wei? only 1 drink yum cha how much? like dat u aso wan to save ar?" Yep, that single bucks also I wanted to save now. Well, people might say why the hell on earth suddenly I become so 'si kui' or 'giam siap' well....up to you guys to say bout it. Well I'm just another geek that usually like to stay at home to build plastic models or facing the computer to play games or watch movies.....star wars.....transformers.....YEA! Well I do really enjoy it...wakakkaka.....
|