Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Bad bad day....oh really?
Well, never expect things got that bad for today. Early in the morning already kena few AK47 headshot from boss until your mood are totally spoiled before I'm going out to meet customers, luckily it din't affect me. But nevermind, as today held a Secure Asia event in Times Square and it's actually all about ICT Securities event....as boss had asked me bout when is this event going to held. Then today I've found out, I just drop him a SMS " Secure Asia event is held today in times square, just to inform you." then guess what he replied me? " Secure your PO first" I was like WTF? That's why sometimes is not a good for a person to become the good ones. Just to inform, is this a crime? Ok nevermind, I forget bout it. Then before I left office, when I walking down the stairs, my bag's string suddenly drop off....when it drop off...the tail that hanging between the bag is a metal part. When it slipped off, it actually HIT right side of my eye...lucky is only the side of my eye, lucky is not directly on my eye. It's still hurt....and my eye is like being punched by someone "BENGKAK!" Shit....how am I going to face clients tomorrow? Hope it will recover by tomorrow. God please help!Labels: work
|