Saturday, January 06, 2007

Success? but suffer have to come first only you can achieve... 

Today something special had happened to me in my workplace. Company changed the whole new marketing strategy. Workshop is held everyday to brief salesperson. But for me, really had a brand new start for me. My boss actually asked me to sit next to him in order to give me an intensive training. Well I have no problems with it although I know I have to suffer, but I will get trained in order to success. He did told me that, why he never give me intensive training last time when I was in the company before, he said he knew that I will leave the company and he knew that when I left the company I won't success work with THE another company. All his forecast is all correct, I'm not saying I'm helping who or what, but he is right after all. Because with my own ability, I admit that I'm still not up to the market standard yet with my current skill. No wonder last time he just let me go out and find sales and simply bang yet still never give me a really good guidance like these few days that I had.

Ok, what happened recently is...I really felt like I'm a newbie and do not know what should do or do not do. All the technic that I've done before is actually failed although I do have some lucks in closing some deals, but in long run I will die of hunger. All of the strategy have been changed and I still need to study and have a good preparations on Monday.

Quotes for myself that I must have: Preparations, Product knowledge, Responsiveness, Aggressiveness, Customer Motivation, Observation, Sincere, Presentation, On Time, Promises, Value Added.


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me