Saturday, December 23, 2006

why do I care? Mind Your Own Business first people! 

Suddenly out of my mind....I would like to shout out that I really don't fucking care bout other people's life, their things, their bad behaviour or what so ever fucked up things. Why do I need to let people know that their life shouldn't be like this or your life had been fucked up or wat so ever? And why the fuck those people need counseling since they already had an answer or decision in their mind? Just to feel better? I would go on with my good life, do my good things, don't create crimes and follow the rules....the world would be peace. Why does hate and violence occurs? Is because of people care, they want to take revenge, or they want them to be better but the other party is stubborn. Then this would create war, hate, fight, kill or what so ever fucked up attitude! I just don't care! I will forgive the people who hurted me, cause I don't care. You go on with your life, I go on with my life. That's fair enough that conflicts between people will end. They don't accept the real life fact sometimes, there is where this kinda issues comes in, they believe in themselves...where stubborness occurs...although in this fucking world nothing is really fair....everyone have to give and take. I'm not saying that I don't love my love ones or siblings or friends, I do care them but not with stubborness, hates, feeling wanted to strangle and etcs....That is why this Business Accounting software MYOB comes in...to help people to mind their business and don't step into other people's account to see how much they earn or lose.

I know there is people will disagree with me with their stubborness, well...I'm sharing the real life situation over here to every single human beings or life beings out there including myself....If readers felt offensive bout it....just read and leave.....I don't fucking care...and I don't want to create conflicts! ...that's your business....this is my personal blog...I like to write what I like...nobody ask you to read!


Comments:
ya, i m stubborn! caring your fren n dun let dem go into da wrong way is wrong? wat kinda theory is dat? or u mmg r dos who dun care bout any1 even ur fren or love one....
 
Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me