Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm typing http://www.jobstreet.com.my....... 

Well, I'm back to my job hunting again...guess what? I'm jobless !!! arrggghh!!!!!! I really had enough! Want to know what happened? yea...my current company had some directors between director fights....conclusion? Break la...what else? Although this company is already blacklisted long time by my loves ones including my families....ask me not to go back....well....it did happened, did happened as what it seems as predicted by my family members and love ones....But of coz I will find a better company this time, no more 1 man show company for me..I've had 3 interviews for this week although I've applied not many of applications, a good start for me. Hope things would be better.

Well guess what? another stupid and malu case did happened to me last Saturday. I accidentally stepped into the Ladies in Sg Wang. I paid the toilet cashier inside the Ladies, she scolded me in malay (OI!!...LAKI TANDAS KAT SEBELAH LA!!!) Then I ooopsss....faster grab back my 20sen then cabut, luckily nobody is around only my GF and her fren...of coz they are laffing at me la...malunye....


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me