Saturday, December 30, 2006

counting down to year 2007 : status: older 

Well, one more day to eve of 2007. What do I get in the end of Dec actually? Wealth? no I don't think is a very good one, is a real fucked up one end of the year of 2006. I'm fucking broke now, lose my fucking job, you know why? work with friends. Well I don't blame the people outside who work with friends have problems, even when you work with strangers also will have problem as well. Only thing is when come into money, yes the fucking dollar sign that everyone is going after for to survive. There is no friends, you work more or you work less...when you getting more than your partners but you are not doing your job...then you are out of the game. This is how life goes, of course I'm not the boss....I work under the directors whom had problem. End up company have to close down, what I had left? nothing....

Why I go back and work with friends? Well, I know my problem...I want to work with friends, cause I can lepak with friends while working, I thought I know how to think that I'm able to control myself while working with friends. But I can't, after I've intro some of the deals over to the company, when I'm working outside.....where is a single cent? Maybe we are categorized under the non-successful working with friends category. I know there is alot of cases out there. Sometimes I help out, I do ask myself sometimes, I'm helping a friend or helping my ex-colleague or boss? Does it has any difference between helping a friend and helping ex- colleague or boss? Well I think a friend is bout trust maybe noneed black & white(that's how shit happens), ex-colleague or boss got black & white(this one seems safer).

I'm going to work with my ex-company again although the ex-boss did fucked me alot. I still treat him as a menthor to me and he did guide me alot. Hope it will have a good new year start on january 2007. For the status now I'm having...I'm able to survive until middle of january...not much left in my bank already, paid alot of debts.

Wish everyone a Happy New Year of 2007, a good luck one!


Comments:
huamn dat werk wif frens got 2 kinds: 1 is can differenciate clearly fren n $.( dis kinda pl can cont wif their frenship biz) another kind is mixup frenship n biz ( u r da kind, so u cant werk wif frens, dey will USE u till gau gau cz dey noe ur weakness, u will do everything u can 2 help dem but end up? wat u get? u cant mk ur self clear wat is biz n wat is frenship. All mix up. u dono wen is werk wen is yum cha, des kinda ppl r losers if they werk wif frenz)
 
Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me