Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Anger Management 

Well, does everyone has this issue with their full control over their own emotions? Well I think I do, for the past few days my emotional went crazy I did hurt someone, after that few minutes I'm back to total control what is actually happening. Although I always comment bout people that they can't take full control of their emotions and I always mentioned to myself that I won't be like them. But my judgment for myself is totally wrong. I can't control over it, it's the first time in my life that I've discovered the weakness or would like to say the dark side of me? I really felt bad bout it every minute I'm typing all these word by word, I still can feel the pain inside of me, sleepless nights kept hunting me to remind me of that incident. I would tell that to myself, must have a really good anger management!


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me