Monday, November 06, 2006

Work?! Blogging?! WTF?! 

It's been awhile I've not mention about my working life since I left my previous company. Well, I will write whatever I want not like the overseas country. Those people who write out their feelings got fired! They actually try to shout out their feelings to their own. Who knows those kepochi likes to read people's story, MYOB (Mind Your Own Business) dude! (I'm one of the kepochi also..hehe) I have to become one of the kepochi also, if not I won't have kepochi stories to write also. Okay, I'll try to cut my BULL short....

Well, It's been a havoc in my company lately. Or should I define riot? not sure how should I define, my england is not powder enuff. After I've work in this company, things started to changed awhile although whatever things happened also won't change my attitude or affect my motivation. Started to changed awhile in the terms of positively, awhile means in a short period (1 month all I can say) It's actually my colleague. He's working but seems like alot of unexpected lame excuses to show up his face in work or come in late for over the past few months. Late to customer's place, watsoever.....uncountable. I just wanted to shout out only. But internal part I won't mention because this is a blady public blog. Everyone can read this. Internal part is kinda hardcore plan (end of the lifespan of the company maybe). I'm not sure, I can't predict, I just do my job and that's all. Hope everything will be fine in my coming future...


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me