Thursday, November 23, 2006
Face too much of PC side effect
Don’t face the monitor for more than 6 hours a day, or else you will end up like me. Without Monitor, a working CPU will be meaningless to you. So would like to say I’m addicted to PCs, without computer I can’t do my daily task or work but for healthy wise they said need not more than 6 hours. Now the back of my head is having an painful ache inside the nerves of mine, only the back part. I do have some friends whom had a same problem like me. But he seek for doctor advice, the doc told him that “you had not enough sleep and you facing too much of monitors in a day without resting your eyes, the nerve that stays inside back of your head are connected to your eyes” this is the symptoms that I’m currently facing. Not enough sleep, yet seems like a lot of things to do but when I really look into it I can’t find a single task that I can do. Don’t treat your computer like your mate! Arrghh!!! PAIN!!! *fainted & fell of my chair, HIT THE GROUND*
|