Friday, November 24, 2006

Do my expression explains everything? 

I do not know why I tend to look sad, worried, stressed etc...all the time. But when people ask me what I'm actually thinking, I do not know how to answer them. I do not know what I'm actually worried, sad or stressed about? Tend to think too much but me myself don't know what the heck I'm actually thinking. Maybe daydreaming too much?

Well today can say is not really a good day for me (not my day!) I had headaches again, and whole body felt damn farking hot, I lost my precious ball pen when I met my customer & I can't seems to find it inside my car, maybe I really left it in his meeting room. Hope I will get back my precious ball pen. Will call the customer tomorrow morning or I should straight away drop by the place? Well, this could be one of the reason that made me worried although is only a ball pen (aiya..pen oni mar..who cares) I do really care anyways. Maybe I stick too much to my personal things & I don't wish to lose it although is not a what-so-special-thing.

Sometimes I do treat small issues quite heavily, really depends on what case is it. I will felt depressed over it or look sad. But normally I don't like to share my frustration or depression to people, I will keep it for myself maybe until the day I die? Arrghh....I don't know...just really bored of myself tend to over think too much sometimes.....


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me