Tuesday, October 17, 2006
I hate Klang!!
Damn..really hate fucking Klang place....lorries around...too much of them...don't know when only can be ended. As now is in bulan puasa, those people really don't have a fucking mood to pay full attention on their road.
Why? Well, today this incident happened while I'm on my way back from Klang in this Jalan Kapar road. The road there are all under construction and all I know is I've been dominated by Trailers.....side, back, opposite road. When I'm on this traffic light stopping coz of red light, behind my car is a big Trailer, infront of me is a expensive Land Rover. When the light is green, the trailer from my back starting to HAMBURGER me and my car been forced , dragged and push to the front and whack this expensive Land Rover. The blady lorry driver said "ku tak nampak kereta u kat depan" So whose fault is this? It's really not fair at all. Why? because I've made a police report that wasted my 3 hours for the damn blady line up because of their slow process. (Thanks to Thor for accompany me) End up, the police told me that I'm wrong as well because I cut queue. FUCK! I might get compound and saman by the police for RM300 bucks. Unless the Trailer made a report and stated "Terlanggar" my car word then I will bypass the compound. Sigh...I need to use my own money to pay to fix my car then if shits happened then I need to pay another RM300. $$$$$ again.....I really felt it is really worthless for this kinda unnessarry things happen to your daily life.
Then the front car will fucking claim my insurance and I will fucking lost the ncb discount in future. Sigh....it's really not fair at all. Every month there will be a fucking Automobile case. Last month is the clutch problem, this month kena langgar by Trailer innocently. Really fucking bad luck nowadays while I'm fucking broke at the moment. Owe everyone's money....now all I have to do is just to wait for results, hope the front car won't do anything & hope the blady person-should-wake-up-with-trailer deserve everything. It's not fair at all.....DAMN!
|
|
|