Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Addicted to GUNDAM modeling !!!
Well, I can't believe that I'm really into this...if you would like to call me a geek or bahasa Japo (Otaku) not sure is it right or not, here I am...got addicted into Gundam models that I once anti-gundam once before.
It all happens when I window shopping with my gf in Parkson where this parkson is having a "Parkson Grand Sale", I really NBTD and browse to the toys section and look for Gundams as all of the Gundam models are 20% off. Then I asked my gf is it really 20% off, she checked for me with the parkson salespromoter and YES! Then I just give it a try and buy the cheapest & the most ciplak at RM26.90 normal price after discount is RM21.90.
After I brought back, I unpacked the packaging and found that even the cheapest models also need to do some Paintings. *shit* & *money-out* !!
The next day I went to this Mid Valley to browse thru this hobby shop called XL, I heard is quite famous in the hobby world. Then without consideration, I bought the Gundam Market for RM58.00! *BOMB*! As I can't control because after I construct my Gundam it will all white in color, then is really no-meaning to buy it in the first place.....
I'm seriously addicted because of the moment I construct and do the colorings on the models, although it takes half of my day to build & paint on the model. It's all worth because is your own art work!
Force Impulse Gundam No-Grade 1/144 packaging

|