Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What I want, what I really really want....for now! 

It's been 1 & a half month I've left my ex-company, well I'm feeling better everyday. Last time I used to hear those blea-blah from my superior until I really get used to it, all those pressure that he pumped to me. But for now, I'm all on my own. Self motivation & aggressiveness kepts me going all the way without giving myself up. As the market is so tough at the moment, everywhere is slowing down in the business line. Everybody wanted to cut cost for their spending, wonder when will this be better again. It's getting near to the economy crisis again just like the way before in 1998. Everybody is predicting 2007-2008 will fall again. I really hope my future plans won't be affected by this. What I really want for now is a stable income with a better life!


Comments:
dun care ar! U need 2 earn more n yeong me!
 
Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me