Thursday, September 21, 2006
Money = Everything!
When you're indeed need of cash, hope to have more savings...The spending will always hunts you down. I really don't understand, maybe is my blady bad luck. Just "belanja minum" to police officers when I'm on the way back. Well, it's my bad after all...all I want is a shortcut to shorten my travel time back to my home from work. Means spending out of my pocket again. Early of the month my car broke down cause of some clutch problem and including service everything already cost me a bomb! Spended RM900 bucks for the fixing. Now I'm totally broke for the month, of course I still have a lil' bit of savings...not sure what kinda shit will happen to me again. Expenses kept increasing...arrghh! Luckily I don't own a credit card, if not I think I will kept spending future money and go bankrupt one day!
|