Thursday, July 20, 2006

a salesman story.... 

Story continues...skipped alot....

In one fine day, the day when a salesman wanted to leave his company...conversation with his boss :

Boss : Before u leave ar, make sure u won't call our customers & take them away ar...
Poor Salesman : I wun tackle your customers la...wat for? All your customers also know bout your company wat.
Boss : I dunno, I know you sure will call them up and sell them the new solution that your new company is carrying. Bugger later you sure go & tab them.
Poor Salesman : Those customer's business card I return all back to you already wat, how can I keep track all of them.
Boss : I dun care, I must prepare an agreement or somethin make you sign on it. So next time everything got black & white.
Poor Salesman : Whatever...(Walk out of the room & Slammed the door)

Story continues.....


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me