Monday, July 31, 2006
Mosquito Coil + Lighter + Candle = Mini Bomb!!! 

This happened to me last week, when I reach home almost 11pm at nite....The whole place of my area blackout, tenaga's fault again. So I decided to sleep after have a short chat with my darling. In the first place everything was fine without the fan. After 1 minute, I can hear the irritating sound 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' around your ear. I fucking cannot tahan the blady sound, in the meantime my dad is lighting up the mosquito coil for me. He light in inside a chocolate tin, so he left a LIGHTED candle, mosquito coil and a lighter inside the quite big size chocolate tin. He put it on my table means on top of my bed....and the table is just beside me. Then I slowly get to sleep.....suddenly some metal kinda sound burst! When it burst, I suddenly awake and I saw all the flames of the mosquito coil is floating middle of the air and slowly landing on my bed, pillow all around. I was like...FUCK!! I jumped up from my bed, swipe all the burning flames from my bed. Luckily only my pillow is burnt with a small hole. I quickly throw the 'mini bomb' out of my room and destroy it. After everything was done, I'm getting back to my Slumberland.....faces of death......nearly.....
|