Sunday, July 16, 2006

It's been awhile... 

It's been really a-while I've not update my blog entry since March. Wow that was really fucking ages ago. Everytime when I start typing "It's been awhile...." I will end up holding the BACKSPACE key on my keyboard. Nothing really change since the last entry, (well last entry does not represent anything just a god damn picture of my tank) Since now and then everyone owns a personal blog, blogging is becoming very common in everyone's mouth within the internet world. The thing that just happened is that I finally submitted my resignation letter to the company now I was staying. I really fucking hate 'he' his fucking face everyday when I was around in the office. 'he' teases me, fuck me in the asss, pushes me and fell into the 12 feet deep mining pool & I have to figure ways how to find a way to get out, become 'he' his part-time driver since 'he' paid me for my salary & cock talking.

So on that fucking day I decided to submit letter of resignation to him, this is how it sounds....The letter of resignation is with me & always ready, so I bring it together with me when I enter 'he' his room. I have some questions need to ask 'he' him, I can see the expression of 'he' his fucking face. Kept blah this and that only know how to bark. So I decided to take out the letter & throw it at his fucking face. (Of coz not throw) When I submit 'he' his face turn just from anger to happy smiling and ask me why ? So I answered, this time is not the money issue nor the other company hiring me for higher price or what. Story continues......tired...


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me