Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dumb Ass 

There are times that something hits you really hard, you can't even have the chance to escape even you're carefully and aware of every single step you step on it. Something hits me really hard until I can't even get up to stand straight for myself, this brings me into emotional, depression, sad, fucking moody and some of the feelings I really having difficulty to describe it. When the first day I step into that path, I might be totally lost or unaware about what I'm actually doing. I can't even set an objective for a particular task. The only thing I do is to go with the fucking flow, this brings me to become a straight forward dumb. I can even note all my pros & cons and all my weakness out, am I ready for a change?


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me