Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What is L.I.F.E? 

Live It For Earnings or Leave It For Easy? I'm lost whether I'm one of the term or both. Life never come easy when you wanted to struggle for living. It can be Leave It For Easy as well if you wanted to have a VERY simplicated life, when you earn enough you relax for a temporary period, after you'd finish spending all the bucks you will simply get a job to start re-earning again. I don't think everyone will do these except for those who sell burgers for awhile then you'll see them dissapear for awhile.
Even if Live It For Earnings, this could made life meaningless....get a job, work 8-9 hours a day, back to home sleep...daily routine repeat until you get retarded or old. It never ends even if you planned to Leave It, because this is LIFE.


Comments: Post a Comment
Google

My Blog My Photography Mail Me