Monday, June 27, 2005
Working around my company - part 2
Nearly a month I've work in my company, things are getting better in terms of : all the while the boss treating me like this, he is not that bad after all. He willing to spend his time train me, push me, rush me, the point is he want me to improve. And this is a good thing for me in order for me to learn more challenging things. Second is all the friendly colleagues, all willing to spend their time helping me out eventhough I never ask for help. So far I can't really get any sales, this I really want to improve and PR is very important everytime when you meet customers. But there will be a time you'll meet troublesome customers or cold blooded customers. There is one time I don't know why is happening to me yet all the while I have no problem meeting customers, there is this one customer that really makes me feel nervous, hand shaking.... but he still a normal person, just don't understand why I have this feeling suddenly. There is a whole new world outside in terms of what products I'm doing at the moment. Still have few things to worry about is my sales quota, whether I'm able to hit it in the coming months...is depends on my personal performance. I really need improvement!
|