Saturday, May 07, 2005
Unemployed!
It's been one week from now I've quit my previous company due to some reason, not gonna mention what is it but anyway I just felt so relief! Not planning to have a long break after all, I'm hunting for jobs ASAP!! I'm broke AGAIN! Mentioned this word how many billion times wherever I go, really sick of it...so I think I'm hunting for a better job, stable income is the most important to me at the moment. So, I should go to a place where I supposed belong to, people around that will appreciate the things that I do. Anyhow went for one interview, now I'm dying to work in that company! Waiting for reply from them, of coz can't expect they call you to confirm in 2 days! So the only thing I should do is hunt for other jobs as my backup plan and this company will put in my 1st priority! Hope everything is back to normal again! I need money!
|