Sunday, April 24, 2005
I'm fedup! I had enough!
Time to raise my white flag...sooner or later....but not now. Anyhow there will always have a backup plan. It's no point doing things that people won't appreciate your stuff and even if I do it so hard people still can't see or feel it. I think I should go for a new world to discover new challenges and I rather get my ass fucked up in the outside world and I still get the things I want eventhough my ass is real pain. Now I just can't see or get the things I want even how good you are, maybe I'm the totally different from these human beings, different direction. I think I should go back the place where I supposed to be but not here. I'm the goddamn ugly duckling with a yellow duck family. Don't ask me what I'm talking here, I won't explain what is happening! Life is not fucking easy!
|