Thursday, February 17, 2005
ma' Valentine Special
My...my...my valentines day, kinda special in this year of Rooster,MY YEAR. Well I manage to celebrate with someone that is so special to me! She is.......soon to be revealed, hehehe....(if u read this please don't angry) ok, better cut short....
Well, I manage to book 2 persons table in Sasaki, the japanese buffet. BUT the place is almost fully booked, then they ask me am I willing to share table with other couple....without her notice I said YES. I just want a place to eat....that's all. When it is 5.30pm in the evening, I escaped from the office and get ready with my clothes when I manage to reach home on time. It is very RUSH but luckily there is no traffic jam maybe is still in the Chinese New Year season, and it is RAINING so heavily. In chinese, they used to said that when it's raining....is the time a stingy bastard is treating or 'belanja-ing' someone EAT. So this words goes out to all the GUYs out there with their lovely girlfriend. Including me as well....haha! So I manage to get to SASAKI, but I LATE for 5 damn minutes!! and the queue is damn fucking long, I walk infront to the counter and tell them that I've booked! they said we're late for 5 minutes....so have to queue like others do! Then I ask my lovely girlfriend should we wait or should we headed to somewhere else? She nodded her head and said ok.
So....we headed to KLCC, when we reach inside....couples is dominating KLCC....everywhere...you can see 'em. We quickly head for some of the Japanese Restaurant like Sushi King and Genki Sushi, but is crowded as well. So we planned to walk around KLCC until the dinner time is almost past only we headed to these restaurants.
In the end, we manage to get into Sushi King for some sushis. Although is not something special, but I really enjoy with whom I've spent with. I Love You.
|