Tuesday, February 01, 2005
back for more!
nothin much to say, now i'm in the office on public holidays ALONE. It's gonna CNY about a week from now, I'm fucking broke at the moment...my night life is all gone, only available on weekends. Soon gonna become a workaholic, no more lepaking or yum cha sessions. After work straight away collapse and fell on the bed without shower until the next morning only take my shower, what do you think? Just passed up my goddamn FYP, everything went back to normal and now everyday just wait for the reply from the college for the presentation. Really don't feel like presenting it, but I have to...... I'm scared of college life, no more college for me! And I'm trying to get use to so-called corporate working life. Everything must be professional...lol... without professional means that you're gonna get screwed by someone higher than you... ciao peeps!
|